The following questions have been answered for you by Aneden Motel...
- What are your breakfast options?
- We have a breakfast menu available. Breakfast is delivered to the guests' units, starting at 6:30am until 9:00am. We offer continental for $13.00, scrambled eggs for $9.50, small cooked breakfast for $14.00, or a large cooked breakfast for $19.50.
- What transport is available to get around?
- We have a taxi service available in Hokitika. Hokitika is a small town and the taxi service covers the whole town including the airport.
Aneden Motel also offers free pick up or drop off to/from the airport or bus depots.
- What can I do nearby?
- We have the local tv channels along with 4 digital sky channels. Family units have dvd players in them. We are only a two minute drive or 15 minute walk into the town centre.
The beach is 700m down the road. Tudor street has beach access at the end. Guests that stay at Aneden Motel can receive vouchers for complimentary drinks or discounts at certain restaurants. They can also get a discount at the funky Crooked Mile movie theatre or one of the local greenstone shops.
- Do you have internet?
- We have wireless internet available in all units; the first 2 hours is free then it is $3 per hour after that. We also have a computer in reception which is free for guests to use for up to an hour if they are travelling without a laptop.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have free off street parking at the motels.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know