The following questions have been answered for you by Aloft Boutique Accommodation Strahan...
- What are your breakfast options?
- We provide breakfast cereal only.
- Where can we dine?
- Banjos Bakery is in the town centre 550 metres from our property, they provide a cooked breakfast between 7:00 am and 10:00 am every morning. There are several other Restaurants and take away places, as well as a supermarket.
- What transport is available to get around?
- There is no public transport to Strahan. Hire car only from all major cities such as Hobart, Launceston, and Devonport. There is a taxi service in town.
- What can I do nearby?
- There are Gordon River cruises and the Western wilderness Railway trips as well as Seaplane rides and many more activities.
- Do you have internet?
- We have wireless internet, free of charge.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know